Wednesday 13 October 2010

Andrew Marr [4]


Andrew Marr is a patonising jug eared cunt who thinks
" A lot of bloggers seem to be socially inadequate, pimpled, single, slightly seedy, bald, cauliflower-nosed, young men sitting in their mother's basements and ranting. They are very angry people. OK – the country is full of very angry people. Many of us are angry people at times. Some of us are angry and drunk. But the so-called citizen journalism is the spewings and rantings of very drunk people late at night."
Nominated by banned

3 comments:

  1. I am socially inadequate, nor single, nor pimply, not seedy, have a full head of hair, am a pensioner with a perfectly good nose, and I am not drunk, but I still think Marr is a lefty, self-righteous, second rate hack.....

    ...although granted it is late at night and he has made be a bit cross, the cunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why the Daily Mail has disabled its comments feature on their article about the 'Riddle of TV star paying out for love child who isn't his: Married man got injunction to keep affair quiet'

    Last time I looked Top comment was
    "I'd love to know who it is; I'm all ears...
    - Louise, London, 12/10/2010 23:21
    Rating 33+"

    ReplyDelete
  3. From HurlingDervish.

    Mr Marr, thank you for your pre conceptions. I fully believe you are a sad excuse for a second rate reporter. I do not know you, nor do I wish to. I am not that angry, and not drunk or drugged. But the enduring memory of your tedious reports and interviewing style has, over the years grated on me somewhat.
    That and the picture above shows your true image as a distorted, big nosed, light bulb headed, alien like fucking parasite, made me laugh and gave me great pleasure. You presumptuous fucking mothers cunt.

    ReplyDelete