Saturday 31 December 2011

Jilly Goolden



Jilly "I've had a starching proppa facelift and parts of my vulva have been put on my fuckin' ugly old crone boat"' Goolden.

Pure rage courses through my veins whenever I catch this posh irritating voiced, self opinionated cunt on the telly. I have a homicidal urge to destroy. Anything.

I would enjoy putting my size 11 foot in her diseased fanny with extreme prejudice once and for all.

And if that other cunt John Burton Race got in the way, he'd fucking get it an all......

Nominated by Hurling Dervish

2 comments:

  1. Ollie Burtons Grandad10 January 2012 at 08:39

    I bet she has piss flaps like John Waynes saddlebags, matching her Spaniels lug type of flat tits. What a fucking Ditchpig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck me hd!! You really hate her eh? Well take solace she'll be dead soon and we can dig her up and kick her right in that unimaginably putrid cunt!

    ReplyDelete